- 6 cups spring mix
- 2 pears, I used Red Anjou and Green Bartlett, sliced or chopped
- 6 oz grilled chicken breast
- 2 slices of cooked turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons chopped walnuts, raw or toasted
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or chopped into chunks
Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, I used white
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Prepare bacon + chicken: Cook turkey bacon and grill chicken if you haven’t already. See notes.
Prepare dressing by whisking together all ingredients in a small bowl or jar. I like using a jar with a lid for this so you can easily store any leftover dressing in the fridge in that same jar.
Grab two bowls and add a base of spring mix, pear slices, grilled chicken breast, bacon, goat cheese, dried cranberries, walnuts and avocado.
Drizzle salad with desired amount of balsamic dressing and enjoy!