- 1 750ml bottle of red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 Sweetie apple sliced
- 2 oranges one sliced and one juiced
- 1 lemon sliced
- optional: ¼ cup maple syrup or honey to sweeten
- optional: ¼ cup sparkling water
- garnish with extra orange slices
Dice the apple, orange, and lemon into small pieces. Make sure to leave the peels on and toss them into the pitcher along with the orange juice.
Pour the wine, brandy and any sweetener into the pitcher. Then stir everything together until it’s all combined. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. The longer it sits, the more time the flavors can meld together.
Serve this in individual glasses over ice. Then top with sparkling water if you’d like!