- 1 large bunch Lacinato Kale, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 First Fruits Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup whole milk plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup mixed herbs like mint, tarragon or cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place the kale, grapes and apple slices in a serving bowl or platter.
In a blender, combine the yogurt, parsley, mixed herbs, chives, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and well combined.
Spoon half of the dressing over the kale mixture and toss until evenly coated. Add more dressing to taste. Sprinkle the walnuts over top and serve immediately.
Any leftover dressing can be stored in the fridge for 5 days