- 12 ounces sugar cookie dough, homemade or store bought
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 First Fruits Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Place the cookie dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll the dough out to a 12 inch circle about 1/4 inch in thickness.
Remove the top layer of parchment and place the cookie round on a sheet pan and bake for 15-16 minutes until lightly brown and set in the middle. While the cookie dough is cooling, prepare the filling. In a mixing bowl stir the the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and salt until smooth and well combined.
Make sure the cookie base is completely cool before spreading the cream cheese mixture evenly over it. Smooth the top with a spatula then arrange the thinly sliced apples in a circular pattern over the cream cheese mixture.
Heat the caramel sauce just until warm and drizzle over the apple slices. Sprinkle the pecans over and cut into 12 equal pieces.